Yin-Restorative Training Overview
what students are saying:
Is your movement practice missing this key element?
Starting today, you can improve mobility, increase energy and destroy limiting beliefs. You can fully connect mind and body with Yin Training.
You already know the world is moving faster and faster with each passing day. Stress levels are through the roof. Everyone needs things yesterday. Yoga is following the same trend.
Check your local yoga studios class list. You will see HOT, POWER, FLOW!!
Yang is practiced so often, it has become a distraction. A distraction from our inner world.
Yin yoga training creates balance for you in your practice. It covers ancient parts of the practice that have been forgotten. Without these parts, you and your students will burn out. This training is the key to a balance between energy in and out.
This Course Shows You:
- How to take your practice off your mat into your daily life
- How to harness your inner confidence as a teacher
- Lost tools and techniques you can incorporate in your classes
- Why all bodies are not the same and poses need to be modified
- How to show your students how to connect their mind and body
- How to sequence both yin yoga and restorative yoga classes
- Advanced teaching techniques other teachers don’t want you to know
- The do’s and don'ts of massage balls and other myofascial release tools
- The REAL benefits of Yin: How to let go of resistance
- Why discomfort is essential for personal growth
- Why everything you say to yourself imprints your subconscious
- The right way to cue into postures
- Why pigeon can be dangerous
- How to create unity between mind and body
- How to change your lens of reality
- How to understand and navigate your Map of Reality
- What is energy in vs energy out
"The benefits of Mark's Yin Yoga Teacher Training Program stretch far beyond the mat and body. This intensive course examined mind, body and spirit-based dynamics, resources/tools to help balance energy(s), and gentle holistic approaches to fostering awareness. Explore forums for group discussion and personal introspection, welcoming a new sense of ease into your breath and fundamental understanding into your practice - a truly valuable experience."
-Vanessa Rotondo, Public Servant and Freelance Writer
What is Yin Yoga Training?
The yang part of practice has many benefits but has potential down falls:
- Puts body in catabolic state (tissue breakdown)
- Excessive cortisol (stress hormone)
- Microscopic tears in muscle fibres can't repair with over use
- Weakened immune system
- Overuse injuries (wrists and shoulders)
For these reasons, many mobility experts are shifting focus to prevention, muscle lengthening and rest.
Past students have said yin is:
- Personal time helps to create control, sanity and perspective.
- Long held poses
- Relaxing and letting go
- Decompression of the joints
I have created this training to help balance out the overwhelming amount of yang. It helps lengthen tight muscles, improving flexibility and mobility. It will bring you back to your body and allows you to feel the areas that are passed over when your body is running on adrenaline. This program teaches you bring REAL energy back into the body.
Yin Yoga Training is my favourite training and has evolved into much more.
Benefits of Yin Yoga
- Calms and Balances the Mind and Body
- Stress and Anxiety Reduction
- Increased Circulation
- Fascial Release
- Greater Join Mobility
- Balance to the Internal Organs
Benefits of Restorative
- Slows Down Pace of Life
- Soothes Nervous System
- Encourages Mindfulness
- Heightened Body Awareness
- Deepened Self Awareness
- Strengthens Acceptance
- Feel Safe and Nurtured.
Myofascial Release Benefits (work with massage balls, foam rollers, etc.)
- Increases Blood Flow
- Improves Muscular Range of Motion
- Reduce Muscle Soreness
- Maintains Normal Functional Muscular Length
- Encourages Movement of Your Lymph
Is this for you?
Are you a:
- Yoga Teachers
- Mobility Specialists (PT’s, Pilates Instructors and more)
- Movement Professionals (Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, RMT’s and more)
- Yoga enthusiasts and anyone looking to deepen their understanding of mind body practice.
Who is interested in learning:
- How to work with injuries
- How to create a safe accessible environment
- How to reclaim focus, power and energy
- How to overcome limiting beliefs
- How to break bad habits
- How to work on your inner energy
- Advanced teaching techniques not show anywhere else
How this training will change your life?
The world is in a hurry that is no secret. Imagine you have a 9-5 job. What does your Monday look like? You hear the annoying alarm go off at 7:00am and hit snooze. Next thing you know, you look at the clock 8:30am. Crap, you are going to be late. You jump out of bed throw some clothes on and run out the door. Speed to work in your car. Someone cuts you off. How do you react? Calming yourself down you notice your stomach grumbling. You turn off to go to Starbucks. The line wraps around the entire store. Will you have time? It’s 8:50 now. You need your coffee at least you decide to stay. You are finally almost at the cash. The older woman in front of you can’t figure out the debit machine. You are going to be late for work. How do you react?
Everyone will react differently due to the way we see the world. Your past actions and experience create a filter of how we see the world. We can call this the Map of Reality.
The Map of Reality changes the way each of us see the world. The way you see blue is not necessarily the way I see blue. What if you could change your Map of Reality. You would be able to start seeing the world the way you want.
Imagine have more energy, getting restful sleeps, waking up before your alarm. These are few of the benefits. There are so many more. This training will give you the tools you need to go inward and change your Map of Reality.
You will finally understand why some days your work lights you up and other days you watch the clock waiting for it to finish. You will also learn why food can take energy from you. (Not all foods are created equally.)
This course is more than the physical practice of yoga. It is about understanding both the physical and mental components. Creating a sense of unity between the world allowing you to move through the world in a state of flow.
Yoga Business Overview
There is no doubt that the yoga industry has change a lot over the last decade and there are a lot more teachers out there these days.
I am here to tell you that your results are not dictated by what is going on out there, but rather how you build your business with the right commitment, the right system in place to develop a strong foundation, and the right support to help keep you motivated and inspired.
It is 3 courses wrapped up in 1
In the past I have given these courses separately, but it made more sense to combine them in to 1 all encompassing resource for new or existing yoga teachers wanting to teach full time but feel overwhelmed by everything that has to be done.
How you will benefit from this course:
- Create a solid foundation for a sustainable long term business
- Learn to use your business as a spiritual practice to live your purpose and serve others
- Breakthrough limiting beliefs and develop a deeper sense of self-worth
- Learn what actions you can take to start teaching and filling up yoga classes
- Learn how to make marketing easy and effective
- Find your Niche and building your brand with integrity
- Learn how to easily communicate to others what you do and get them on board
- Create more effective posters and ads to promote your stuff
- Create passive income to make money when your not there using online tools and resource
- How to develop confidence as a teacher video
- How to heal your relationship to money video
- Meditation that will help you live your future self now
1. How to be a full time yoga teacher and make it work
With more and more Yoga teachers joining the workforce these days, many are getting discouraged from giving it a go because they feel the competition is too fierce. By putting your attention and energy in the right place, and taking the right actions to grow your yoga career, you can do what you love doing and make a living out of it at the same time. This workshop will cover such topics, over promoting, networking, growing your student base, creating multiple sources of income, and much, more. Learn how you can be the creator of your own yoga business that will provide with what you need to live a fruitful and rewarding and wake up everyday as the excited about what you are doing
2. Marketing with Integrity
Too many Yoga teachers Marketing is a four-letter word that makes them tense up when they hear it. Marketing is really just developing, and maintaining a relationship with your clients in order better serve them. Really it is about understanding their needs, desires, and areas where they may be experiencing pain in their lives. This workshop will organize your marketing efforts in a simple and easy to follow step by step process so that you can focus your energy on the right niche market allowing you to maximize the return on investment for both you and your students. From finding the right Niche, to understanding them better and even creating the right kind of poster to best catch their attention. If you are a yoga teacher these days you need to have your focus in the right places and understanding your market and how to reach them is a big part of doing so.
3. How to be a Yogi Infopreneur
As a yoga teacher you have information and practices that people both need and want. In Essence you are an entrepreneur packaging and selling this information. In this day and age with all the tools we have available to us on the Internet you can create and deliver a sorts of packages electronically with very minimal cost. From what software to use to get it started to how to promote and generate sales. This workshop will lay out the framework that you will need to start your yoga business that will allow you to have money coming in even when you are on vacation or asleep at night.
MindBody Coach & Yoga Teacher Trainer
Mark was initially drawn to yoga due to injury and tension. He has continued to practice for over 15 years.
He has been teaching for 12+ years. Which have included: leading teacher trainings and doing international workshops and speaking engagements (Toronto, Vancouver and Hong Kong to name a few.)
“ This is my favorite and most popular training I have offered. And much of what I will teach you has come from the work I have done for 8 years with vets, and cops with PTSD.” — Mark Laham
Here's What Others are Saying...
"Mark is real. He connects to what you need to hear, when you hear it. He has an amazing perspective, which is really deep. It’s not just about the poses. It goes so much deeper." -Samantha Cheryl, Nutrition and Health Coach
"You can get a lot out of it. Doesn’t matter who you are. If you are a yoga teacher, yoga enthusiast, if you want to relax more. There is something in the training for everyone." - Rebecca Tranquilli-Doherty, Yoga Teacher
|"By his presence you know there is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom. That is worthwhile tapping into. If you want to get into your stuff. Really get in there and uncover your own stuff. It’s not comfortable and not easy stuff. Developing the tools to do so has been very beneficial." - Taylor Howarth
"Yin training came to me at a time when I was struggling. It taught me to relax into discomfort and it helped create in me a place of stillness, of refuge that I use to this day. I can't recommend this training enough. Mark's clarity of vision and his passion for Yin are evident in his teaching. You are sure to get more than you imagined possible. Now I am happy to say I am teaching Yin and paying forward the gift I was given in this teacher training. Thank you, Mark!"
-Debbie, Mindfulness Coach/Personal Trainer/Yoga and Pilates Instructor
Here's what you get in these courses:
- 20+ hours of video
- 4 In depth Modules
- 33 Digestible Video Lessons
- In depth posture break down
- 4 Yin Classes
- 2 myofascial release classes
- Advanced sequencing
- Breathing techniques for your classes
- Deep understanding of energy in vs energy out
- Changing your map of reality
- Understanding of the map of reality and how to change it
- Q and A video replay
The yin training, restorative training and myofascial release training, all used to be separate trainings.
The yin training has a value of $799
The restorative has a value of $699
And the myofascial release has a value of $499
Total Value of $1997
It pains me to see people running around constantly distracting themselves from what’s going on inside.
And that is why I am giving this away at a much lower price.
It won’t even cost you the price of one training.
YOU GET BOTH THESE COURSES FOR $397
That’s only the price of 3 months at your current studio.
Best part is you can keep this forever, doing it at your own pace.
If you are not satisfied with the generous amount of information I am sharing with you. Send me an email within 14 days and you get a complete refund. No questions asked.
StartIntro Talk (44:40)
StartEnergy In Energy Out part 1 (39:30)
StartEnergy In Energy Out part 2 (41:16)
StartMap Of Reality (61:25)
StartHonor Thy Word - Part 1 (14:06)
StartHonor Thy Word - Part 2 (26:39)
StartPower vs Force (83:39)
StartForgiveness - The Key To Letting Go (35:10)
StartThings We've Learned a long the way 1 (18:36)
StartThings We've Learned a long the way 2 (54:15)
StartThings We've Learned a long the way 3 (24:57)
StartFinal Thoughts (11:49)
StartA Little About Foward Folds (6:20)
StartA lot About Forward Folds - Plus extras (52:14)
StartSpinal Twists (12:30)
StartSmiling Cow Face (13:37)
StartHero/Supine Hero (10:10)
StartShoulders Stuff (12:31)
StartSupported Bridge (8:08)
StartShoulders, Chest, and Neck (14:53)
StartRestorative Poses (44:37)